Hatta Leem Lake

Some times Instead of saying that I love you more than the hair on all the bears, plan a visit to explore some natural master piece like Hatta Leem Lake.


 

Yesterday, we visited Hatta Leem Lake, Dam, and Heritage Village. Although Yahya and I were snowed under the school homework, we managed to do it first, against the clock. Thanks to my dear and supportive husband for serving us a delicious breakfast.

After lunch, we bundled up our winter clothes, which had not been touched yet, regardless of winter in the UAE had started since November.

It was 115 km away from our location. It took almost an hour and a half to reach there.

 

Both my kids and my husband loved the weather. It was a mix of chilly and mild weather—cool and breezy.

The temperature was likely to drop in the night. To sum up, a balmy day followed by a cool night.

Amazing ambience, a pure atmosphere, and water sounds are bound to freshen up your mind and soul.

The clean and fresh air was good enough to detoxify.

 

Hiking was another insightful activity that taught me that to rise high requires effort, focus, consistency, determination, and hard work, while rolling down requires only negligence and distractions.

 

There's no doubt the Dubai government does wonders to promote tourism.

 As we stuffed lunch and breakfast at home, our stomachs didn't bother killing and aromatic smell of barbecues.

Without eating, the Luqaimat, Heritage Village tour could never be complete. My eyes rolled, and I forgot my no-sugar challenge, again. I let my tongue and soul relish the sweetness of those puffed and fried sweet luqaimat.

 

Last but not the least, the Dam view seized the day. We made the most of the moment.


Alhamdulillah "The day was spent beautifully, as we had dreamed of."

We had a whale of time, and honestly, I didn't want it to end, we are longing for one more trip to the same place.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it good or bad to be emotional?

Fantastic Achievements all around